CFO services by Australia’s largest eCommerce Hub
Because we were founded in an eCommerce Hub, we know what it’s like to work with people from small businesseses all the way up to enterprise level businesses. We know the daily struggles you have in this industry, but we’re also familiar with your opportunities for growth. With our team of financial professionals, we want to ensure your accounting efforts are appropriately organised.
Our onsite team will be like an extension of your own team. The integrated service means we win when you win.
- Available for clients at all Workit Spaces locations
- Direct, in-person contact where you work
- Professional staff with a wealth of experience, having worked in big corporates to start ups
- Hungry for results and continuous improvement
Frequently asked questions
Who should subscribe to CFO by Workit?
- Current Workit Spaces members located at one of Workit Spaces facilities and looking for active CFO services, accounting and bookkeeping services.
- Workit Spaces virtual office members searching for virtual CFO services or accounting and bookkeeping services.
- Any eCommerce or online business who is looking for virtual CFO, CFO services, accounting and bookkeeping services in Sydney or Australia.
What type of services do you provide?
CFO by Workit provides accounting, bookkeeping, strategic advice and business planning to a wide variety of clients form many different industries including eCommerce and online businesses.
How do i get started?
Simply choose the CFO by Workit package suitable for your business and send us an online enquiry. We will be with you in every step of the way so if you run into any trouble, just message us or give us a call and we will be with you as fast as humanly possible!
Are there any hidden fees?
Nope. You will receive exactly what you pay for with no additional fees or cost.
How long does it take to set up the accounting and bookkeeping services?
Generally 1 – 5 business days – once we receive all the documents we asked for and a signed service agreement.
Can I meet with my CFO IN PERSON?
Yes. You can meet with your CFO either in person or over Google Hangouts during your monthly reporting sessions. Also, you can call, message or email your CFO at anytime if you have any questions related to your business affairs.
What documents do you require?
All documents will be uploaded using our online account setup process. We require Director ID, a signed service agreement and your company details.