Redefine Your Workplace
A Community of Leaders
Our flagship eCommerce Coworking Hub in Alexandria is growing. Stage II takes our innovative community to the next level. Already in construction is a video studio, auditorium and Village Market retail and dining precinct.
Don’t Return to Work. Redesign It.
This mantra is the driving ethos behind our Stage II expansion of our Bourke Rd eCommerce Coworking Hub in Sydney.
Adding another 4,00sqm to the existing Hub, Stage II includes:
- 100 spaces with unmatched flexibility to design the workplace of your dreams
- Serviced offices for teams of 2 – 100
- Flexible workplace agreements for remote and onsite teams
- eCommerce showrooms and storage from 12sqm to 88sqm
- Dedicated coworking desks
Made for the Makers
Whether you’re launching a business or building an empire, you need more than an office space. It’s why we’ve created:
- A Village Market – a brand new retail, dining and professional services precinct that makes the work-life balance easier
- Conference and events facilities – including a 100 person auditorium
- Meeting rooms
- Integrated loading docks and access to order fulfillment services by SKUtopia
- A photography studio with full cyclorama
- A videography and podcast studio
- Onsite bar and cafe
- Parking, bike racks and easy access to Green Square and Mascot train station and buses
Discover our floorplans below.
Take a Virtual Tour
What will the finished Hub look like? Take a virtual tour and see! Explore the style and different spaces of the existing Bourke Rd eCommerce Coworking Hub.
Our coworking space options
Looking for a flexible place to work? Our eCommerce Coworking Hub is purpose-built for teams seeking natural light, wide-open spaces and flexible work arrangements to bring people together. See which of our options are right for you.
Showrooms and Storage
- STARTS AT $150/WEEK
Our spaces give you the flexibility to make your showroom whatever you want. Showcase your products, use it for storage and warehousing, turn it into office space, or do a mix.
- Showrooms range from 15sqm to 150sqm
- Secure warehouse and storage facilities range from 10sqm to 150sqm
- Can be used for office and storage space
- Personalise to your processes and logistics
- STARTS AT $115/WEEK
Our dedicated desks are spacious and give you the freedom to make it your own. Despite the affordable prices, we’re located conveniently close to the Sydney CBD.
- For individuals and small businesses
- Seat your team together
- Includes an ergonomic chair
- Your own desk/s, no sharing
- Flexible leases with various term options
- STARTS AT $105/WEEK/PERSON
Our private, serviced offices are perfect for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Get natural sunlight and beautiful views for your team.
- For teams of 1 to 200
- Perfect for startups, corporate teams, brand offices and more
- Fully furnished office space, ready to move in
- Flexible leases with various term options
Life at Bourke Road
What it’s like to be a part of the Workit Spaces Bourke Rd community? See for yourself.
Book a call now
Got questions? Want to book a tour? Book a call with our team.
Access these coworking facilities
When you take up one of our ecommerce or coworking spaces, you get access to our unique facilities.
Book a room to catch up with your team or to present to a client. Meeting room for 7 to 50 people. Members get free access.
Our photography studios come with a large cyclorama and a product cyclorama. Members get free access to the space.
Goods In and Out Stations
Couriers pick up your packages at our onsite, hands-free shipping station daily. Plus, save up to 30% on shipping with us.
Kitchen and Breakout Area
Our kitchens and breakout areas come with everything you need to make a gourmet meal and to relax during the work day.
Our reception is available 9 to 5 on weekdays. Get the help you need, and have a friendly face there to greet your clients.
Onsite parking , bike racks, buses & train station
Loading docks and easy-to-use walkie stackers
Printing facilities and scanning facilities onsite
Go to regular networking and social events
Dedicated fibre line for high speed WiFi
Disability safe and accessible environment
Agency by Workit
In-house digital marketing agency specialising in Facebook and Google Ads.
SKUtopia by Workit
A 3PL service and software platform for order fulfillment and brand control.
CFO by Workit
Accounting and tax, business planning, and bookkeeping services in-house.
Coworking for individuals and businesses
Our coworking spaces are suitable for individuals and a range of businesses.
Individuals, Freelancers and Sole Traders
If you’re an individual, freelancer or sole trader, you’ll find dedicated desks and serviced offices and virtual offices are suitable.
You’ll find that our showroom and storage facilities are best for eCommerce businesses. However, dedicated desks, serviced offices and virtual offices are suitable too.
No matter what industry your small business is in, our showrooms and storage, dedicated desks, serviced offices and virtual offices all make great options for your team.
Our showrooms and storage, and serviced offices are suitable for enterprise-level businesses with up to 200 employees.
Join our thriving Workit members
We’re trusted by some of the best global and local businesses.
Learn more about the Workit Spaces story and our co-founders.
eCommerce insights, case studies, webinars-on-demand and more.
Visit our photo gallery to get a better feel of our coworking spaces.
Our COVID Reality videos show the experiences of Workit businesses.
Women of Workit
Hear from leading women in eCommerce and how they’re redefing the rules.